It’s unanimous in the golf industry: custom-fit clubs will enhance every golfer’s game. But who is a qualified fitter? Where does one find a qualified fitter? And what should be expected from a bona fide clubfitting session? IPAC can answer all of these questions and more.
IPAC, founded in 2007, is a non-profit association whose members are selected with great care, representing the finest clubfitters in the world. Each member, a professional with significant experience, expertise and training, is affiliated with a retail facility and meets the established criteria for the Association. In addition, each member exhibits passion, integrity and finely honed skill, hallmarks of a true professional clubfitter.
- To enhance each player’s performance
- To raise the bar of professionalism for career clubfitters through education and by maintaining standards of skills, integrity and passion
- To raise the golfing public’s awareness of the benefits of legitimate custom fitting
- To grow the clubfitting profession through publicity and branding
- To assist the public in locating professional clubfitters